Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend I went to visit my baby sister and her family up in Kansas City. Unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like. I got to spend some fun time with my sweet niece Rian; she is so much fun and is such a little doll!! Teresa and David, thanks for being such great hosts; we look forward to seeing you again soon!!!! Last night we enjoyed a "Girls Night". For those who don't know, this is me and my little sis, Teresa.

5 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

I'm so jealous! Glad you guys got to get together...email me some more pictures! :o)

ap

Cheryl said...

Am I missing something or is there really just one picture and that's it? No writing, no story, no names? Even your old hillbilly aunt can usually throw in a few words with the picture. I'll check back tomorrow for an UPDATE!
Aunt C.

The Pepin Family said...

I agree with Aunt Cheryl...more dishing on your weekend!

ap

A'Larra Hunt said...

The text is written in purple, it's hard to read, SORRY!!!

Cheryl said...

O.k. So-o much better now that I know the writing was there, but I just couldn't see it. I'm mostly blind anyway. C.