Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

I don't normally like to post unless I have pictures or something really interesting to post about. I've got pictures of Mike high on his pain medication after surgery Friday; but I guess I should be nice and not post those. He is feeling better little by little and is hoping to be back at work by Wednesday. Kyler ended up in the ER this afternoon, he has an ear infection. I've not heard Kyler scream from pain, like he did today, in a long time. He finally gave into exhaustion and fell alseep while waiting for the dr. Of course we got out of the ER after 6pm and the pharmacy was closed. Hopefully, we'll make it through the night without any drama!
Oh yeah, our OU SOONERS won their season opener last night!!!!!!
That's it...enjoy your LABOR DAY!

1 comment:

The Pepin Family said...

You have GOT to update this blog!!! :o)

ap