Friday, November 15, 2013

Road Trip!!

Shawnee is quite a little trek from Piedmont BUT this Realtor goes where the Buyer's want! So in the past week I've made the drive out to Shawnee twice. Spent most of Saturday with my Buyer and her mother and two sisters. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with these lovely ladies; I love the closeness of this family. Again I say, it's not really fair to call what I do "work"!

So after touring seven homes on Saturday, the search was narrowed to two.  Upon being "dad approved" and canvassing the neighborhood to speak with current residents as to its safety the Buyer has chosen a property and offer was submitted. I'm praying, crossing my fingers and holding my mouth just right in the hopes we get under contract!

I have faith that in the end this Buyer will end up with a great home somewhere...in Shawnee. I just wonder how many more road trips I'll have to make to get this deal done!

No comments: