Friday, July 11, 2008

Computer Failure

Easter was my last post?!? I have been neglecting the blog! I've been really busy with work, vaction and more work.

I tried to upload my pictures from the family vacation to Mexico, but they will not upload. Sorry :-( When I got back from Cancun, I downloaded ALL 250+ pictures taken and then deleted from my memory card. I then uploaded to the Wal-Mart website and had the pictures mailed to my home; this is very convenient! However, my laptop crashed right after that, so now I don't have access to the files and had to scan the pictures. The quality is very poor.

Anyhoo, I'll attempt to do better with the blogging.

am

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yeah, if you would check your blog as often as I do, you would have known how long its been!!!! I'm thrilled to just read something besides that Easter post even without pictures. I'll be checking back often. Um, don't check my blog for a while though cuz I need to update it............ha!