Monday, May 28, 2007

San Antonio



Rain, rain and some more rain! We left Friday afternoon headed to San Antonio for the Memorial Day weekend. It poured down rain for most of the trip there. Most of the weekend was overcast and dreary. We had a good time regardless! I was able to spend time with my friends Karen and Tara. Was so good seeing them both. I don't get to see them often enough!! Mike and Kyler floated the Guadaloupe River (I have no idea how to spell it either!!) with pawpaw Jim, so a good time was had by all!!


2 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Look how long your hair is getting!!!

A'Larra Hunt said...

I know and it's driving me CRAZY!! I finally decided whether or not I was going to grow out the bangs as well, I cut them last night! I'm hoping that I'm past the point where I get frustrated and whack it ALL off. Karen just whacked hers off; at Christmas it was longer than mine!